I made a new tunic this weekend with red fabric I bought while in Minneapolis last winter. Here she is wearing it before class today. She's helping a new dancer try on a pink tunic. The dancers can pick whatever color they want to wear. They wear the loose tunics over leotards, and they dance barefoot.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
I made a new tunic this weekend with red fabric I bought while in Minneapolis last winter. Here she is wearing it before class today. She's helping a new dancer try on a pink tunic. The dancers can pick whatever color they want to wear. They wear the loose tunics over leotards, and they dance barefoot.
5 comments:
You did a great job on the tunic and the color looks beautiful on Olivia.
Thanks! It seems like such a simple project, but it really taxes my sewing abilities. She's growing so fast, I'm glad we got many different colors that day at the fabric store so I can keep making more.
Let me know if you need more - I know where to get it!!
aunt rhonda, these photos are so beautiful, this one I'd LOVE to paint!!! :)
Both Olivia and I sitting here saying, "Yes, that does look like something Lacey would paint."
I think this dance style would be fun to paint - with the flowing tunics and the way the dancers move. If I ever get other good shots, you're welcome to use them as inspiration.
Nice to see you here!
Post a Comment