Monday, July 27, 2009

Super Easy Supper

It's hard to take pictures of food that look appetizing. It's easier to take pictures of the kids!

But today I'm sharing a super easy supper recipe in case anyone wants one. I've been in a kick using wonton and eggroll wrappers. Tonight I made mini spinach pies using eggroll wrappers.

To make: saute onions and garlic (along with whatever spices you want) and then add spinach until just wilted. In a bowl mix a couple of eggs and a package of feta cheese. Mix the eggs & cheese with the spinach mixture. Next, spoon the mixture onto eggroll wrappers and fold each wrapper like an envelope and roll shut. Brush with some butter and sprinkle with Grandpa Asher's spice. Bake at 375 or so until they look done.

The mini spinach pies were a hit around here and so easy to make. The next experiment will be making mini apple pies in the wrappers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

num num......wish I was there to try them...Bonnie

orange cat mom said...

I need to post what Olivia has been cooking. She made dinner the past two nights. She loves being in the kitchen, like her papa.

Post a Comment