Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Sports

Eric arrived home tonight with what looks like a broken finger.

He and Frederick were in a judo competition today, and I guess that explains the broken finger. I don't know - I didn't get many details except, "Oh, it's nothing. I have plenty of other fingers that work just fine."

It was four years ago this month that Eric broke his hand and then rode home over 2o miles on his bike. At least today he got a ride home. They got a ride home, and Frederick got car sick. Twice.

Yet, the boys said they had a blast today. I don't get it.

While they were gone, Olivia played soccer. Purple vs Blue. Last week Purple (Olivia's team) trounced Blue 6-1. But this week, the Blues made a come-back and won the game 1-0. Next week is tournament week, and then it's the end of the fall soccer season.



Here's a shot from Olivia's game today, late this afternoon. She's the second purple player from the right, trying to get the ball just thrown in.

By the end of the game, it was already dark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Eric ok?

orange cat mom said...

He's doing pretty good...no complaints from him.

Post a Comment