Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Save your Book Purchases!

If you have some books on your "to read" list, please try to save purchasing them until April. From April 22-27, Barnes & Noble will donate 10% of sales made using a special coupon code to our non-profit homeschooling group. Purchases can be made online, so you don't need to be in New York to participate. The books won't cost more than usual - the 10% is a donation from B&N. Might be a good time to stock up on gifts? I'll post the code closer to April 22, but I wanted to let family and friends know now in case they are itching to buy a book.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Will do!!!

Jaclyn

Anonymous said...

I am itching to buy a book! But I will wait and buy it online. Please give detailed instructions on how to do this!! I am old.

Post a Comment