Our homeschooling group's annual craft fair was yesterday. Olivia made chocolate chip cookies and mini beaded purses to sell. She sold everything within the first few minutes of the fair! That gave her time to spend her money on other kids' crafts and to make craft projects at the fair.

A friend of mine organized the fair and I helped at one of the craft tables where kids made felt gnomes. I think at this point I was saying, "If one more person pulls the thread out of their needle, I'm outta here." I threaded more needles in two hours yesterday than I have in my entire life. But it was great fun for everyone, and lots of creative energy filled the room.
2 comments:
such a cute picture of you Rhon.......Love you!! Bonnie
sending the Christmas package tomorrow UPS so hope it arrives on time. Merry Christmas!!!
wish you guys were here to celebrate. Bonnie
Post a Comment